Monday 1 October 2018

S1810 - Thanks & Giving SoM CTMH Australasian Blog Hop


Welcome to our S1810 - Thanks & Giving Stamp of the Month Australasian Blog Hop! If you arrived from Lauren's blog, you are on the right track. If you arrived here by accident, then I hope you will hop around all the blogs to see what has been created using our October Stamp of the Month - Thanks & Giving!

I haven't had time to print my photos for this layout, but I can't wait to add them! This layout was inspired by the idea on page 34 of the NEW Colour Your Life Idea Book and is based on Pattern 2, Volume 2, Make It From Your Heart Idea Book. 
To create it, I used Pomegranate, Sapphire & White Daisy Cardstock, Grateful Heart Bulk Paper, S1810 - Thanks & Giving stamp set, Fern, Pomegranate, Saffron & Sapphire ink pads, White Twine, Bitty Sparkles, 3D Foam Tape & Glue Dots.


This simple card was created using scraps that were sitting on my desk! I used Pomegranate, Sapphire & White Daisy Cardstock, S1810 - Thanks & Giving stamp set, Black ink pad, NEW Decorative Borders Thin Cuts, Clear Sparkles & mini staples.



And this is my favourite of these projects! I love that I was able to create a Christmas card with this stamp set!
To create this card, I used Candy Apple & White Daisy cardstock, 'Tis the Season paper pack, S1810 - Thanks & Giving Stamp Set, Z4240 - Oh What Fun stamp & Thin Cuts set (for the sentiment), Candy Apple & Fern ink pads, White & Gold Ribbon, Carmine Shin Han Marker - to colour the ribbon, Fancy Tags Thin Cuts, Watercolour Pencils, Thin 3D Foam Tape, 3D Foam Tape, Glue Dots.
I couldn't find the right coloured or width ribbon, so coloured the White & Gold Ribbon with the marker to get the right colour. If you plan to do this, remember to allow time for the ink to dry before you use it!


The October Stamp of the Month - S1810 - Thanks & Giving is only available this month (October 2018)! You can get the stamp set for just $8.25 by placing an order of $82.50 or more with your consultant or you can purchase it for $29.50. If you don't already have a consultant, you can contact me or make your purchase here!

I would love you to leave a comment before you continue on our Blog Hop to see what Doris has created.

Come back again soon to see what is new and what I have been creating.


Doreen

2 comments:

Doris Taylor said...

Great projects Doreen, lovely Christmas card and I am sure your photos will look great on your layout.

Vandra said...

So many lovely projects. Its such a versatile stamp set.