Sunday 20 May 2018

Beautiful Friendship CTMH Australasian Blog Hop



Welcome to our Beautiful Friendship CTMH Australasian Blog Hop! If you arrived from Kara's blog, you are on the right track. If you arrived here by accident, then I hope you will hop around all the blogs and see what everyone has created using the gorgeous Beautiful Friendship Collection! This collection is only available till the end of August WSL. 

I have had lots of fun creating with this collection! The left page on this layout was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest! I used my Cricut Explore to draw the circles on my page, but you could easily achieve the same effect by tracing around a dinner plate. I also used Sapphire, Smoothie & White Daisy cardstock, Beautiful Friendship Paper Pack, D1733 - Splash of Colour Stamp Set, D1784 - Colourful Texture Stamp set, Bashful, Black & Smoothie Ink Pads. 


These next four layouts are a workshop from the very talented Tina Lovell (a fellow US consultant) - whose workshops I love. These layouts are ready to add photos at my retreat this weekend! They were created using the Beautiful Friendship Workshop Your Way!

 


This simple layout is one I shared recently with a new group of ladies I met. I have used White Daisy & Smoothie Cardstock, Beautiful Friendship paper pack, Gold Glitter paper, D1779 - Beautiful Friendship Scrapbooking Stamp Set, Bashful, Sapphire & Smoothie ink pads.
Of course I have also made some cards & tags using this gorgeous collection! 
This card was created using Sapphire & White Daisy cardstock, Beautiful Friendship Paper Pack, Z4180 - Beautiful Friendship Cardmaking Stamp Set & Thin Cuts, D1784 - Colourful Texture Stamp Set (for hearts), Bashful, Canary, Linen, Smoothie (2nd generation stamping) & Sapphire (2nd generation stamping on hearts) Ink Pads, Thin 3D Foam Tape.
I created this card for a very special friend to celebrate her birthday.  
It was created using White Daisy & Linen Cardstock, D1779 - Beautiful Friendship Scrapbooking Stamp Set, Bashful, Pixie & Pewter Ink Pads, Pewter Re-Inker and spray pen. 

For this tag, I used White Daisy cardstock, Beautiful Friendship paper pack, Z4180 - Beautiful Friendship Cardmaking Stamp Set & Thin Cuts, Versamark Ink Pad, Gold Embossing Powder, Basic Tags Thin Cuts, White & Gold Twine.

The final project I want to share with you, is this Beautiful Friendship Sampler. I used White Daisy, Smoothie, Sapphire, Canary, Linen, Black & Bashful cardstock, Beautiful Friendship Paper Pack, Z4186 - Fresh Air Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts Set, Z4179 - Central Park Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts Set, D1774 - Build a Picnic Stamp Set, Z4184 - Ribbon Warrior Stamp & Thin Cuts Set, D1779 - Beautiful Friendship Scrapbooking Stamp Set, Z4180 - Beautiful Friendship Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts Set,Z4172 - Documented Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts Set,  Smoothie, Pewter, Canary, Fern, New England Ivy, Sapphire, Smoothie Ink Pads, Water Colour Pencils, Flower Market CC,Thin 3D Foam Tape, 3D Foam Tape, Micro Tip Scissors(I printed the sentiment on the bottom centre circle as I don't have the stamp set yet. I will stamp it in Sapphire when my stamp set arrives this week.)
The Beautiful Friendship collection is so versatile! As you can see from my projects shared, it can be used for scrapbooking, cardmaking and paper crafting projects. Contact your consultant to get your Beautiful Friendship collection - available till the end of August 2018 WSL.  If you don't have a consultant, you can contact me here!

I would love you to leave a comment before continuing on to see what Shaunna has created.

Come back again soon to see what is NEW and what I have been creating.

Doreen 

4 comments:

Doris Taylor said...

A beautiful collection of projects Doreen, I especially like the layout with the circles.

Shaunna Richards said...

I looooooooooooooove your first layout. So creative and so pretty. What an amazing showcase of ideas you have given us today. Thankyou.

Vandra said...

Totally in love with your first page layout. That circle with all the lines and dots - its so artistically elegant. Beautiful work on the other pages and cards. I liked that you used the card front thin cut on a page, to show its variety. Great work.

Cathy Macdonald said...

Lovely projects Doreen!