Monday 26 March 2018

Create Your Dream

Over this past weekend, I was in Melbourne for the annual Close To My Heart Australasian Convention! It was a fabulous few days of inspiration, creativity, learning, catching up with old friends and making new friends! 

Each year at Convention, we are given the opportunity to enter a layout into a page layout competition. I like to enter as it stretches me! Whilst I was not a prize winner in this year's competition, I still feel a winner! There were so many fantastic layouts this year and I think we are all winners! The girls who did win were very deserving.

I want to share my layout with you. It features my gorgeous girl who is in her final year of high school, which is stressful for her (& us as parents at times too!)



Black, Juniper, Pewter & White Daisy CS, Gimme Some Sugar Paper Pack, Gimme Some Sugar Paper Pack, Inspire Complements, Gold Glitter Gems, Gold Heart Clips, White & Gold Twine, D1768 - He is the Way Stamp Set, C1713 - Notes of Inspiration Stamp Set, D1733 - splash of Colour Stamp Set, D1729 - Colourblock Alphabet Stamp Set, Heather Ink Pad, Block Letters Thin Cuts, You Are Here CC, Artistry CC,Artbooking CC, Flower Market CC, Glue dots, Thin 3D Foam Tape, Watercolour Pencils







We are incredibly proud of Ali and all the hard work she does at school. She certainly is on the way to creating her dream!

Come back soon and see what is NEW and what I have been creating.

#whotellsyourstory

Doreen

No comments: