Thursday 15 February 2018

Make Waves CTMH Australasian Blog Hop


Welcome to our Make Waves CTMH Australasian Blog Hop! If you arrived from Vandra's blog, you are on the right track. If you arrived by accident, I hope you will hop around all the blogs and check out all the projects shared!

My inspiration for this card came from Linda Curico. I used Lagoon, Pansy & White Daisy Cardstock, D1764 - Make Waves Scrapbooking Stamp Set, Black Memento Ink Pad, ShinHan Twin Touch Markers, Clear Shimmer Brush to create this Double Front Fold Card. 



I have decided that I am going to use up some of the complements and embellishments I have stashed away this year. Some of them are retired, but others are still available. For this page layout, I used MIFYH Vol 3, Pattern 6, White Daisy & Emerald CS, Make Waves Paper, Adventure Ribbon Pack, Glitter Gems (retired), Springtime Complements (retired), Thin Foam Tape, Glue Dots

The Make Waves collection is available till the end of April - WSL from your consultant! If you don't have a consultant, you can contact me here!

I would love you to leave a comment before you continue on to see what Nell has created!

Come back soon and see what else is NEW and what I have been creating.

Doreen 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your Double Front Fold Card - the Make Waves stamp set is perfect for it. And love that you used the paper for something different in your layout.

Doris Taylor said...

A lovely layout and card.

Ausmerican Housewife - Creating with Kara Davies said...

Love the layout. Simple and clean!

Nell said...

There must be something in the air at the moment - everyone seems focussed on mixing and matching old with new! Thanks for teaching us this card - such a cute idea!

Rene Price aka gabbysews said...

Beautiful card and layout! I'm with you on trying to use my stuff I have! TFS!!

Vandra said...

Your mermaid is so pretty <3 Love her!