Monday 1 January 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


January means a NEW Seasonal Expressions Catalogue with 4 NEW collections - which I know you will love along with a NEW Travel Organisation collection, NEW stamp sets and lots more!
The NEW collections are: Chelsea Gardens 

                                  Make Waves

                                  Stargazer

                                  Gimme Some Sugar


The featured collection for January is Chelsea Gardens. I have created a 10 page workshop with the Chelsea Gardens Collection. 


If you would like a copy of the workshop, click here for details on how to get your copy!

January is National Papercrafting Month!


And for National Papercrafting Month 2018, CTMH have designed a set of beautiful papercrafted monograms. Each comes as part of a kit containing the sturdy chipboard letter base, rose gold accents, die-cut floral embellishments, and letter stickers for customising your final artwork piece. The finished letters are the perfect size for adorning any wall in your home.
These versatile letters can also be used together to spell out a whole name or word, which is why if you buy five letter kits, you can choose a sixth kit FREE!
You can also receive your choice of letter kit free by hosting a qualifying party in January or by signing up to be a Consultant!

So far, I have made up the "A" for ALI and the "I" for INSPIRE. I added both my letters to frames that I purchased from our local KMart store, but this is not necessary.

You can order your Love Letters here! The letters are only available till 31st January strictly While Supplies Last, so don't miss out.
You can check out the NEW Seasonal Expressions here! If you would like a copy of the idea book, place an order online or contact me and receive one FREE! Or you can collect one when you attend one of my events. 
Come back again soon and see what else is NEW and what I have been creating.

Doreen 

No comments: