Friday 1 September 2017

From The Heart


September is National Stamping Month. And to celebrate, Close To My Heart have released the gorgeous "From the Heart card kit. This kit contains materials for creating 12 interactive cards, including foil-stamped card bases and an exclusive My Acrylix® stamp set. The stamp set is designed to make it easy to create beautiful, rich stamped artwork using three layers of stamp images and thoughtful sentiments. The card kit also includes envelopes and step-by-step instructions and is available at a 20% discount of the retail price! Why not brighten someone's day with a hand-stamped card From the Heart.
This offer is available till 30th September (WHILE SUPPLIES LAST), so order yours today so you don't miss out!

Of course the stamp set can be used for more than the cards pictured. I have had some fun creating with the set!


For this page layout, I randomly stamped  a border using the various flowers in the stamp set. Then I stamped another strip of White Daisy Cardstock and used the NEW Block Alphabet Thin Cuts to cut the title. I am very pleased with the way it turned out!


For the card, I used a variety of ink colours to stamp the flowers. I cut the top and bottom sections of the card top apart and added the sentiment in the gap created.

Come back again soon and see what is NEW and what else I have been creating.

Doreen 

No comments: