Thursday 1 June 2017

We've Got You Covered!

Are you looking for a great way to preserve and protect your memories? Well, Close To My Heart have got you covered! In June, buy one My Legacy album and get a second at 50% off! Choose from any of our D-ring and post-bound styles, both of which come in a selection of 9 colours! (Black, Grey, Brown, Navy, Teal, Sea Glass, Red, White & Pink). Host a party during June and reach $500.00 in sales and you will receive a My Legacy album for FREE! Join my team during June and receive a My Legacy album of your choice for FREE! All album colours and styles are only available WSL, so don't miss out! Order yours today here!

Check out the gorgeous June Stamp of the Month - Hello Foxy! This stamp set is only available during June, for $7.50 with any order of $75.00 or more or you can purchase it for $27.00 - but only during June!


Come back again soon and see what is NEW and what I have been creating!

Doreen


No comments: