Wednesday 10 May 2017

Little Dreamer

One of the NEW collections in the NEW Seasonal Expressions 2 (2017) is the Little Dreamer Collection. 

I have been busy preparing for my upcoming retreat in just over a week, but took some time out to create these two cards using the Little Dreamer Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts set (Z3335). 

 I added Lemon & Blossom Cardstock, along with Sea Glass Glitter Paper for this card. The unicorn is stamped using Thistle, Glacier, Willow, Lemon & Blossom Ink Pads. I used the Basic Stars Thin Cuts to cut a stencil, then created the stars using Sponge Daubers with Blossom, Lemon & Glacier Ink Pads. The sentiment is stamped in Cocoa Ink. 
I used the Basic Circles Thin Cuts to cut the circle for this card. Then, with Sponge Daubers, I created the circle background. I then dripped a few drops of water on the ink to get the spots. (This was inspired by a card by Jennifer Smith - fellow CTMH consultant). To create the "shaker" effect, I used a 3" x 3" Flip Flap and 3D Foam Tape.

Product used in these projects can be found on my website: www.doreenwatkins.closetomyheart.com.au  




Z3335 - Little Dreamer Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts











X5790 - Adventure Cardstock











Z2810 - Blossom Ink Pad





Z2841 - Glacier Ink Pad 




Z2808 - Lemon Ink Pad





Z2809 - Tangerine Ink Pad





Z2840 - Thistle Ink Pad




Z2807 - Willow Ink Pad











Z3240 - Sea Glass Glitter Paper












Z3318 - Basic Circles Thin Cuts










Z1938 - Sponge Daubers







Come back again soon and see what is NEW and what else I have been creating. 

Doreen



No comments: