Friday 7 April 2017

Cards

I have been making cards over the last couple of weeks - some for a friend, some to replenish my supply and some to donate to a fundraiser at the school.

These are some of my latest creations.




For the 4 cards above, I used the Artiste Cricut Cartridge (NLA) and one of the coordinating stamp sets. I really enjoy creating shaker cards!


This card features the Wreath Stamp and Thin Cuts set with the flowers from the January Stamp of the Month (retired). I used the Wood Slats embossing folder for the background.


This card also features the Wreath Stamp and Thin Cuts set along with the stamp set from the Here for You Workshops Your Way collection. The sentiment is from D1708 Sending Smiles stamp set which is a part of the Flower Market Cricut Collection


This last card features some of the beautiful Live Beautifully paper and the coordinating stamp set (for the rose) that are available during May only - National Scrapbooking month! The sentiment is from the same stamp set I used on the card above - from the Flower Market Cricut collection. 

Come back again soon and see what else I have been creating and what is NEW!

Doreen 

No comments: