Wednesday 18 January 2017

Sugar Rush

During January, the feature collection from the NEW Seasonal Expressions is Sugar Rush. 
If you don't already have your copy of this gorgeous new catalogue, contact me!

So I have been creating with Sugar Rush in the last couple of days and I would like to share some of my projects with you. Each day for the rest of January, I plan to share one project a day with you. 

To start with, I want to show you a layout I created using the Sugar Rush Workshop Guide by fellow consultant, Denise Tarlington. It was lots of fun to put this 17 page workshop together - and so easy.


This layout features the yummy Sugar Rush Paper Pack with White Daisy & Pomegranate Cardstock, along with the Sugar Rush Complements and Sugar Rush Dots.

Come back again tomorrow and check out the next project I will share with you.

Doreen 

No comments: