Saturday 23 April 2016

...Remember When...

I am preparing lots of ideas for my upcoming retreat! I want to keep most of these page layouts as a surprise to my retreat attendees. 
This layout (which was Pinterest inspired) features the Regatta paper pack, along with the Doodled Designs (A1170) stamp set.



 The title was added using 3D Foam tape to add dimension



I love that I can create a simple border (or background) with a stamp set and stamp pads that coordinate with the paper pack 


I hate throwing away scraps - and often end up with too many, but an addition of a row of little "flags" is a great way to use those now strips left in the bag. 


I always save the Zip Strips, but often forget to use them. The scallop border punch is a great way to change one to suit your layout.







Come back again soon and see what else I have been creating and what is new.

Doreen

No comments: