Thursday 31 March 2016

Baby, I'm worth it!

April is a great month to join my Close To My Heart team! It is more rewarding than ever! When you sign up as a New Consultant, you already get
  • New Consultant Kit with essential supplies for only $129.00
  • $75.00 in Select Product Credit to spend on additional supplies
  • The chance to earn fantastic Straight To The Top start-up rewards
But during April, you also have the chance to earn your choice of a FREE Cricut® collection or an additional $145.00 in Select Product Credit when you submit $450.00 in personal sales within your first 30 days!
This offer is valid from 9.00am AEDT, 1st April 2016 till 11.59pm AEST 30th April 2016. 
(Cricut® collections available while supplies last. Shipping/handling will be charged based on the retail value of the free Cricut® collection.)

Contact me for more details, or go to my website for more information. 

Come back again soon and see what is new and what I have been creating.

Doreen

No comments: