Saturday 27 February 2016

Regatta Pizza Box and Cards

Over the past few weeks, I have been preparing many projects using the Regatta Collection - available till the end of April. I haven't shared any before today, as I created them to share with fellow consultants at a Fun Day today. 
The first project I want to share with you is a Pizza Box & Gift cards.







I enjoyed making this set of gift cards and a box to hold them. I was inspired by a project by Vicki Wizniuk for the box. My friend Jacquie & I designed the little gift cards, made using the My Anchor (C1642) Stamp Set and the coordinating My Anchor (Z3202) Thin Cuts. They were so much fun to make and would make a great gift.

Come back again soon and see what else I have created from the Regatta collection.

Doreen


No comments: