Tuesday 26 January 2016

Happy Australia Day

Where has January 2016 gone? It is Australia Day already! Once again, I was inspired by a card that Wendy Coffman shared to create this layout for our Australia Day photos. Wendy's card (you can see it by clicking on the link - her name), was created using flowers from the Springtime Wishes (C1641) Stamp Set, but I used the kangaroo, koala, emu & kookaburra from the Australian Salutations (C1585) stamp set, along with the map of Australia from the Australia (M1062) stamp set. I teamed these stamps with Whisper, Slate, Desert Sand, Pomegranate & Sapphire Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads and the Regatta Paper Collection. I cut the title on the Cricut using the font from the Artistry Cricut Cartridge. 


I can't wait to get my photos printed and onto these pages now. Once the photos are on the page, I will embellish it.







Come back again soon and see what else I have been creating.

Doreen

No comments: