Tuesday 29 December 2015

La Vie En Rose In January

First, I apologise for being absent most of December! Life got in the way!

But I am back now and ready to go! During January, I will be featuring the La Vie En Rose range with a sneak peak of the NEW Charlotte, Penelope and Regatta ranges. With so much happening in December, I stepped back from my craft table for most of the month, getting back to it a couple of days ago.

I was inspired by a layout by Wendy Coffman of www.stampingrules.com to create these pages. 


Products used: 

Black and Gold Ribbon - available 1st January


And here is a sneak peak of another La Vie En Rose project that I will share a bit later. This is a project that I will be sharing at my January workshop, so if you live locally and would like to attend, you need to book in by 30th December to ensure I have all the supplies needed for you. 


Come back again soon and see what else I have been creating and what is new.

Doreen

No comments: