Saturday 22 November 2014

November SoM is so versatile

I just love the November Stamp of the Month! It is very versatile!I have used it for pages and cards - including a Christmas card! 
For this page, i used Glacier & Pixie inks to background stamp a sheet of white cardstock, then cut the cardstock to size. So easy!



This page was inspired by my friend Jacquie - who showed us how to make this one at a recent meeting! I love the colours! I stamped the flowers and cut them out and added 3D foam tape to some. 

For this card, I used one of the leaf stamps and the "dots" to create my wreath.

And here is a sneak peak of the December Stamp of the Month - Cutie Pie. You can get this fabulous stamp set during December for just $5.00 when you spend $75.00 or you can purchase it only during December for $27.00.

 Alison loves to celebrate the pets birthdays each year, and Polly loves cake! So this is a perfect stamp set to use to embellish this page featuring Ali & Polly. 


Ali's teacher is a cupcake fan, so I have made a set of cards for her using the December  SoM. 

Stay tuned for some more ideas using the November and December Stamps of the Month along with some projects using the NEW product - available from 1st December.

I look forward to catching up with you soon.
                                                                      Doreen 

No comments: