Tuesday 7 October 2014

Brushed Pages

I will soon be attending the annual Close To My Heart Convention in Brisbane and I can't wait as I know it will be a fabulous few days! Of course there will be lots of training - including using the fabulous CTMH product range, plenty of laughter and catching up with old friends and making new friends and of course there will an abundance of good food! All attendees have the opportunity to enter in a page layout competition, so I thought why not! So below are the pages I am entering. The page on the right was inspired by one on page 102 in the Annual Inspirations (and was the page we made at my September Workshops) and the page on the left was made to coordinate.
Brushed pages based on layout on page 102 in Annual Inspirations

 

The flowers & leaves were stamped using A Budding Friendship stamp set  and colour added using Pixie, Cotton Candy, Canary & Pear Exclusive Inks with Sponge Daubers




The title and overlay were cut on the Cricut using the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge

Thanks for stopping by.
                                                                                                              Doreen

No comments: