Saturday 30 November 2013

Product Launch Guide - a great resource!

Do you just your Launch Guide (catalogue) to see what products are available! Well don't forget that there are also some great layout, card and paper crafting ideas included in the guide too! I want to see if I can make all the page layouts featured in the guide during the next few weeks! Why not join me? You can order any products you need directly from my website - click on the "SHOP" button. Why not share your pages on my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Doreen-Watkins-Independent-Close-To-My-Heart-Consultant/186019981517808?ref=hl  )
 Below are two pages ready for photos using the fabulous Chantilly paper pack, Girls Rock Stamp set (C1538), the Hostess Rewards Stamp Washi Wonder Stamp Set (D1558). It is not too late to get your own Washi Wonder Stamp Set - you just need to host your own gathering before the end of January, with sales of $200.00 or more and you could have this stamp set. 
Created using Washi Wonder Stamp Set (D1558)



My version of the page on the front cover of the Launch Guide, using Chantilly Paper Pack



Contact me if you would like to know more

Doreen

No comments: