Tuesday 27 August 2013

Welcome

Welcome! I am so pleased that you have taken the time to pop by!

I am new to blogging, so please bear with me as I learn! But I am excited about this new journey I am on with Close To My Heart. In the eight weeks since I joined CTMH as one of the first (of many) consultants, I have been on cloud 9. 

Check out the Product Launch Guide (click on the link on the right) for the great range of products for scrapbooking, stamping and "off the page" projects! There is so much to see! I love all the stamps and inks and the Workshop on the Go kits are a great product for completing projects quickly!

This is a selection of products - so many to choose from!

I have had lots of fun using some some of the My Acrylix stamps and Exclusive Inks to make some cards.



 I made this card using the Heartfelt Birthday Wish My Acrylix Stamp, Black Exclusive Inks, Slate & Outdoor Denim Exclusive Inks Markers

 I love this card! It was inspired by a card seen on Pinterest and created using the Card Word Puzzle My Acrylix stamp set, Desert Sand Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock & B&Ts paper from Babycakes paper pack


 These two cards were also inspired by cards seen on Pinterest - created using the Card Word Puzzle My Acrylix stamp set and Black and Desert Sand Exclusive Inks


And of course, I have created some scrapbook pages too! 

This page was created using the Chantilly Workshop on the Go kit! This kits contains all you need to make a minimum of 6 pages. All you need to add is some inks and your tools and adhesive!
This page was inspired by a page I saw on FB - created using Chantilly B&T paper, Cotton Candy & White Cardstock, the Girls Rock My Acrylix Stamp set and Artiste Cricut Cartridge. The Exclusive Inks used on this page are Cotton Candy, Buttercup & Lagoon.

This page was created using the Surf's Up Workshop on the Go Kit

 
This page was also created using the Surf's Up Workshop on the Go Kit


Since I got my Cricut machine in January this year, I have enjoyed  using it to create embellishments & titles for my scrapbook pages. Now with Close To My Heart, I can create so much more! I have also used it to make cards and other projects using the fantastic Close To My Heart Cricut Cartridges, including those shown below! 

This is a great card holder for the cards I have made
 I love the versatility of the Cricut Cartridges and the stamp sets!

Another simple card created using the Artiste Cricut Cartridge.

This card was created using a combination of the Cricut, stamping and papers.

If you would like to learn more, please contact me! 

Please come back soon to see more!







No comments: