Saturday 6 September 2014

Days 4 & 5 of #30yearsofhappy

I am loving these simple little projects that Close To My Heart are sharing on their FB & Instagram pages. These are my versions of Days 4 & 5
A cute little 3"x3" card
 This border on this little card is cut using the Scallop Border Punch and some scraps of cardstock. I used Sparkles to decorate

A Mini Pillow Box - great for small gifts
This little Pillow Box would be great for any of those small gifts for loved ones. It was made using Adventure Paper Fundamentals. I love all the colours in these paper packs!

Please come back again soon to see what other projects I will re-create! And don't forget you can get your set of these fabulous #30yearsofhappy stamps for FREE when you spend just $30.00 on stamps. Check out all the available stamps here!
 Doreen

No comments: